Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cogsmo Explorer

 Many thanks to Cluck, Cluck, Sew for giving me the impetus to make this much needed bag!  Santa brought Tade a Leapster Explorer for Christmas and I've looked for the carrying case each and every time I'm at a store that supposedly carries them.  Why hadn't I made this before I'll never know.

I got to use some of the Cogsmo by Cosmo Cricket that is one of my all time favorite prints for little boys!
He had very specific instructions on how deep the pockets should be for the games.  This means that they fall out of said pockets each and every time he zips it shut and carries it around.  He then places them back in said pockets with a measured patience.

Now if only he would take that patience and do the learning parts of the games instead of handing them to us to "find the letters" so he can get back to the "good" part--killing the bad guys.  Oh, and I'm wondering too, why did Santa get him that Dora game?

3 comments:

  1. As always, such a great piece. I love the outer fabric illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! what a great little tote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a pattern to this cute little tote I just love it...

    ReplyDelete